What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Tea?
One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea!
- Matcha Green Tea can give you 4 to 6 hours of energy without coffee or jitters!
- Fighting the Battle of the Bulge? Matcha contains a potent antioxidant called ECGC, thought to ignite your metabolism and burn up to 40% more calories.
- Want to Improve your Focus and Concentration? Matcha puts you in a calm yet alert state, sharpening memory and concentration, reducing the effects of stress on your mind and body, all thanks to the high concentrations of the amino acid, L-theanine.
- Not all Matcha green teas are the same! Look for Certified USDA Organic: Contains 100% with nothing artificial added! Make sure it's free of gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs, and cane sugar. I like the Culinary-grade and finely milled.
- Supper's On has Matcha Bars ready for you!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device